HOW IT WORKS
MEDICAL ALERT BREAKTHROUGH!
Concerned about your Safety?
Medical emergency, a slip or fall or sudden illness when you are home alone?
Fact: Of adults over 65, one in three will have a fall each year. Don't risk falling while home alone.
Millions of Seniors are taking more responsibility for their own protection and safety. Companion is designed to help seniors age at home with increased safety and independence.
JUST 3 EASY STEPS!
"Alexa, Call for Help"
(At Home or on Mobile)
Instantly connect, 24/7
via 2-Way Voice to our Urgent Response Agents.
Get the help you need fast: Emergency Services, friend, family, or care provider.
5 KEY BENEFITS OF COMPANION
1. How does Companion work?
Companion is a powerful medical alert and personal emergency response system (or "PERS") that works hands-free with Amazon Alexa.
Breakthrough: No Pendant or Panic Button Needed. Wearables are often forgotten - and left on the nightstand. They can't save you if you don't have them on.
Companion: Always on 24/7. Nothing you have to wear. Nothing to recharge - ever.
- Alexa hears your voice (anywhere at home - or with mobile app)
- Emergency? Just say: "Alexa, Call for Help"
- Connects you instantly (hands free) to Companion professional help 24/7.
2. What is Alexa?
"Alexa is Amazon's digital assistant built into devices such as the Amazon Echo. The Echo itself is a speaker with a built-in microphone. Alexa is Amazon's virtual assistant, like Siri from Apple's iPhone." - CNET
3. Do I really need a medical alert?
4. Why Companion?
Traditional Emergency Alerts - the original, old-fashioned, emergency alert system consisted of a base station device and a necklace pendant or wrist band with a large red panic button to push in an emergency. There are two (2) critical points of failure with these devices:
1. People Forget or Refuse to Wear Them: The single largest complaint is they are ugly and people feel "self-conscious" wearing them in front of others. "They look ugly." Remember when seat-belts for cars first came out. For years, people often didn't wear them. If you don't wear them, they can't work in an emergency to save your life!
2. If You Fail to Recharge Them: Traditional emergency pendants or panic buttons are battery operated. When the battery dies, you are unprotected. Ever pick up your cell phone to make a call and the battery is low or dead? Same thing happens here.
With Companion, there is nothing to wear and never needs recharging.
Alexa can hear you clearly anywhere in your home and is always plugged in and fully powered 24/7. This technology breakthrough uses powerful artificial intelligence and highly sensitive, noise-cancelling microphones (seven per device) that can even hear you over loud music or TVs - clear as a bell. With Companion, seniors no longer have to wear a pendant to live independent and safe lives. Try it risk free for 30 days. If you don't love it - simply return it and owe nothing.